Skip to main content

Commenting on another blog

I visited Sharon's blog and commented on a post on a theatre that exhibited architecture from the art deco period. 

I was asked what the last movie I watched was so in response I said I have no idea as the last time I was in a theatre was pre-Covid. Additionally, I mentioned Bo Burnham's new comedy special Inside for a hot second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social media considerations/issues

CHILDREN DON'T PRACTISE INTERNET SAFETY ANY MORE THEY HAVE NO FEAR THEY WILL GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY THINK "OO PERSON LIKE SAME THING MUST BE FRIEND" WHICH ALLOWS PEOPLE AN IN TO BE SHADY PLEASE EVERYONE OLDER THAN YOU IS SO AFRAID KIDS ARE JUST OUT HERE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ARE 12, COME BACK NEXT YEAR HOLY HELL social media will just sell your information to corporations and that scares people like, remember that zuckerburg scandal? yeah.  remember how i said instagram is hella superficial those who use those apps but do not actively post or comment or generally engage in any way that isn't idly scrolling have a higher rate of depression because of a tendency to compare themselves babyy

Inserting Images